RE/MAX on the Bay
61 Pennsylvania Ave, Niantic, CT 06357
To start, I am a husband to a wonderful wife, Susan, and father of two great boys, Matthew and David. Being a family man, I understand what people want for their children.
My main objective is to give you the BEST service possible. I achieve this objective by the following:
· Professional licensed assistant, my wife Susan, to assist you while I am out of the office.
· Email you new home listings as soon as desirable properties hit the market.
· Deliver e-newsletters to keep you informed about market trends and other valuable information.
· Showcase your home on over 50 search engines to help you sell it for top dollar.
· I have continued my education to achieve the professional designations of:
o Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
o Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
o Electronic Professional (e-PRO)
o Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
o Sort Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
o Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
· I have 21 plus years of experience and have won many selling awards that include:
o RE/MAX Hall of Fame
o Connecticut Magazine 5-Star Realtor
o Named #22 out of over 4000 agents by RE/MAX New England
o Top 5% of REALTORS, Multi-million-dollar sales, and many others
· I am a Realtor that thinks outside the box and treats clients as friends
· Specializing in first-time home buyers, new constructions, investors, short sales, foreclosures, and engineers.
Real estate is not a part time job to me, this is my livelihood. I value giving you the best service possible. I am never too busy for you or your referrals.
If I am not selling real estate, I am saving lives. I am a proud member of the Waterford Ambulance Service and Goshen Fire Department. I am also an executive board member at Temple Emanu-El.
You can reach Geoff at 443-4400 or at Geoff@CallTheHouseMan.com.